Here’s how it works:
- No admits;
- Census: 180-220 patients;
- Volume: 10-12 cases/day;
- Wireless EHR supports scheduling, charting, referrals, prescriptions, etc.;
- Your MA “chauffeurs” you to appointments while you update & review records;
- In-home diagnostics: EKG, ECG, ultrasound, vascular studies, Holter monitor and x-ray;
- No staying late to finish paperwork…you ride off into the sunset after your last patient;
- No pipe dream. (This is the largest geriatric private practice in the nation.)
Home visits afford a focused insight into a patient’s total health picture, positioning physicians to more accurately discern and resolve life-threatening acute and chronic conditions that are too often missed.
Are you called to do more than grind volume ? Do you seek better resources to improve the health and well-being of those in your care? Would you like to work with an effective, highly organized team that values and respects your commitment and skill? If so, this opportunity offers a first year salary up to $185K plus car, phone, CME, full benefits & relo allowance. Even more importantly, it offers the satisfaction of seeing your time and effort well spent.
San Antonio, TX
- Third fastest-growing city in America and the seventh largest U.S. city.
- More than 26 million people visit San Antonio each year. The city is centrally located between the east and west coasts.
- One of the American West’s oldest cities settled in 1731 by sixteen Spanish families from the Canary Islands. San Antonio’s rich history surfaces in its architecture, neighborhoods, food, culture and traditions. The King William neighborhood is one of the oldest historical districts in Texas.
- Hundreds of hotels, restaurants, night spots and shops line the city’s urban core including the magical River Walk below street level.
- Sixty-eight miles of urban hike and bike trails and over 11,000 acres of urban parks. The U.S.’s second oldest park, San Pedro Park, is in San Antonio.
- Three hundred days of sunshine annually and an average temperature of 70 degrees.
- The most affordable city in America, for both those who live here and those who visit.
- Safe: One of America’s safest and best “walking” cities.
- One of the top 25 cities in the country for the arts, according to American Style magazine. Travel Smart magazine ranks San Antonio as one of the most culturally fascinating cities in the U.S.
- SeaWorld® San Antonio is the world’s largest marine life adventure park, Schlitterbahn, nearby, is the world’s best water park according to the Travel Channel, and Six Flags® Fiesta Texas® is one of the most visited attractions in the state.
- Travel + Leisure named San Antonio as one of America’s favorite cities. San Antonio has some of the state’s most visited attractions and festivals
- The Watermark Hotel and Spa was rated #2 in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler readers.
- Le Rêve was named Texas’ best restaurant and one of the top 50 restaurants in America by Gourmet magazine. Biga on the Banks was named one of America’s Best Restaurants by Gourmet magazine.
- More than 40 public and private golf courses. Tapatio Springs Golf Resort has ranked as a Texas top ten spot for over a decade. Toughest golf shot: Pecan Valley golf Course, No. 18, Par 4, 18 yards.
- The San Antonio Spurs NBA Championships in 2007, 2005, 2003, and 1999.
- Third largest zoo in the U.S. with over 3,500 animals. the San Antonio Zoo also shelters more than 230 endangered species.
- San Antonio’s El Mercado shopping district is the largest Mexican market outside Mexico. The nearby San Marcos Outlet Mall was ranked 3rd best shopping mall in the world by ABC’s “The View.”
- 22 Colleges, Universities, Educational Institutes
- Nearly 600 public and private schools